DXF to PDF fills outlines with black

Using CAD 18.3 Java. Have a DXF drawing with a filled outline below, appears as a black filled outline on top when converted to PDF.

Image image = Image.load(inputPath);
CadRasterizationOptions rasterizationOptions = new CadRasterizationOptions();
rasterizationOptions.setPageWidth(1600);
rasterizationOptions.setPageHeight(1600);
PdfOptions pdfOptions = new PdfOptions();
pdfOptions.setVectorRasterizationOptions(rasterizationOptions);
image.save(outputPath, pdfOptions);

Screen shot of before-and-after attached (original file too large).
Capture.PNG (130.4 KB)

@simon.wiseman,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please first try using latest Aspose.CAD for Java 18.8 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the source files, generated output and desired output with us. Please also provide the Java details and Operating system details on your end.

I can see 18.3 at the top of the direct download list, but no sign of 18.8. I can see the release notes for 18.8. Where should I be looking?

@simon.wiseman,

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that at present Aspose.CAD for Java 18.8 is not available. We are currently working on porting features from Aspose.CAD for .NET 18.8 to Aspose.CAD for Java 18.8 and will update in download section as soon as it will be completed.

Hello !
I have found that Aspose.CAD for java 18.8 is still unavailable. But I can see the relaease notes at Aspose.CAD for Java 18.8 - Release Notes. When can we get the lastest version ?

@GO_birD,

I regret to share that at present Aspose.CAD for Java 18.8 is still not released. We may go for newer version of product as per latest Aspose.CAD for .NET. We request for your patience and we will announce when the newer version will be available online.