Dynamic content in pdf

Hi,
I am a licensced user of ASPOSE and currently using ASPOSE word and pdf to print letters
I use mailmerge and specify a view as datasource
Users login to my page say user1 types 1 to 10 and clicks on generate letter , i dynamically create a table and fill in the necessary info for 1- 10 and alter my view(which is the datasource for mail merging).
Once the data is ready, i use aspose.words and aspose.pdf to generate the pdf for me.
Now the issue is when user1 is using the link and at the same time if user2 want letters from 10 -20 the view gets altered to the last request and everybody acessing the link will get the details of what the last userhas requested…
Any help with respect to same would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Rehman

Hello Rehman!
Thank you for considering Aspose.
That’s not clear what you are trying to achieve. As I can expect you are generating documents from data entered by users, saving them to some storage and publishing links to these documents. If you don’t alter output document name then every next document will overwrite previous ones. So different documents should be named differently and accessed with distinct links.
Please be more specific if I don’t see the problem and provide us the code merging and converting documents.
Regards,