Dynamic creation of Chart/Graph on pptx

Hi There,

Our requirement is to consume an existing PPTX template and create a Graph/Chat on a particular slide based on the Data that we get from a flat file or an excel.
Do you have a sample code to work this out?

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that Aspose.Slides offers you to add MSO charts supported by MS PowerPoint. You can add chart data from database source, flat file or by reading excel file as per your implementation. Please visit this documentation link for creating chart where you can see how to populate chart data.

Many Thanks,

I have a pipe delimited file from which I wanted to create a graph posting it on to a PowerPoint, can you help me with a sample to work on this.

Hi Vinod,

I have observed your comments and like to share that you can devise your own technique in order to read the desired data from file. Once data is read, you can populate that for chart as per documentation link shared by me in my previous post.

Many Thanks,

Thanks for you response Mudassir,

Can you please post any sample code that I can use in reading a flat file(I wanted to know identifying the nodes for the graph) and generating the Graph on PPTX

Thanks,
Vinod

Hi Vinod,

I have observed your comments and like to share that I may not share the example for reading and parsing the file as the file may be in any format. What I request you to do is to read and parse the file and store the read data in a DataTable. Then use Aspose.Slides for .NET to populate the data from DataTable in chart series data as given in the example of this documentation link.

Many Thanks,