Dynamic Graphs in PPT?

Can I create a PPT file with dynamic graphs that adjust when their data source is updated (similar to how Excel Chart object works)? For example, can I create a PPT file with two slides:
First slide contains PPT table with some data/numbers.
Second slide contains PPT graph based on this data.
When user changes data in slide 1, graph in slide 2 automatically updates itself?
aspose-question.png (4.6 KB)

@atvpassport,

I have observed your comments. I regret to inform that it is impossible. Data for a chart is placed in worksheet (not in table of a presentation), so it is impossible to link presentation simple table to chart.

Thank you Adnan, placing data for a chart into worksheet might work for me. When you say “worksheet”, is this a separate Excel file or is this an excel object that is part of the generated PPT? For me, as long as both the data and the chart are in the same PPT file, this will work for me. So I just want to clarify where this “worksheet” will live. Also, if there is any documentation/samples on how to use Aspose.Slides for .NET for creating dynamic charts, could you point me to them?

@atvpassport,

We are looking into this and will get back to you with feedback soon.

@atvpassport,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that PowerPoint and Excel files works differently and both cannot be compared. Secondly, what you have requested is not even possible using PowerPoint directly even. Aspose.Slides implements the MSO charts in PowerPoint presentations the same way they are implemented in PowerPoint. The chart data source resides inside an internal excel workbook worksheet. You can modify the chart by directly using chart series and categories data properties or by even accessing chart data workbook using Aspose.Cells in PowerPoint and then changing chart data in workbook. I suggest to you please visit this chart documentation section for your convenience and possible options. As mentioned, earlier the requirement that you have shared is not possible even in PowerPoint as well.

Thank you Mudassir. I referred in my prior question to PowerPoint functionality incorrectly. I would like to clarify the question. The attached image shows PPT chart with data embedded into the PPT. Will I be able to create such PPT and hand it over to a user. When the user opens it, they will be able to modify data behind the chart. This is what I am ultimately looking for - programmatically building a PPT file with charts for my users who will later be able to make changes to the data behind the charts manually and see data changes reflected in the charts. Is creating such PPTs possible with Aspose.Slides for .NET? Thank you.
The image is attached.
aspose-question-2.png (33.8 KB)

@atvpassport,

I have observed the image shared by you and like to share that Aspose.Slides generate the same charts as they are created in PowerPoint. I suggest you to please visit documentation article, Adding chart from scratch for your convenience. You can open the added chart in PowerPoint and can even edit chart data by double clicking chart in PowerPoint. I hope the shared information will be same as required.