Dynamic HTML to PDF

I need to be able to convert dynamic HTML (html that is rendered on page load by javascript) to a PDF.
I don’t need the JavaScript functionality here… i.e. i don’t need to be able to interact screen… I just want the final rendering of the screen to be captured in the PDF - like taking a photo after the page is loaded.
Is there any way we can do this using ASPOSE PDF ?

@meghatp

Please share your sample HTML file with us in a ZIP format. We will test the scenario in our environment and share our feedback with you accordingly.

Hi
its in JS files … Dynamic data binding.
HTML will just have a table tag.
But binding table code is from External JS files…
But Here if we try PDF conversion only HTML is getting added.Script is not there in HTML.
I tried with basic script in HTML and it works but while accessing script files and those scripts are not getting executed…
We have ajax calls (Web methods) So how does it works ?
Is there any way we can achieve this ?

@meghatp

Regretfully, there is no such functionality in the API to execute external JS files and AJAX while converting HTML to PDF. You can convert a webpage into PDF using Aspose.PDF. However, if you could provide some sample web page including all resources which you want to render in PDF, we will log a feature request accordingly and share the ticket ID with you.