Dynamic PDF Form

MASTER OCC PDF Form.zip (196.5 KB)

I have a Dynamic PDF Form that I’m trying to fill. It has yes or no radio buttons that depending on your choice will show another field you can fill out. There are also tables that can increase in rows depending on the data that is passed in.

I want to ask if this PDF compatible with Aspose.PDF because when I tried to extract the fields and values I get blanks. I used the code below:

ClassLoader classLoader = AsposeSvc.class.getClassLoader();
    InputStream is = ClassLoader.getSystemResourceAsStream("MASTER OCC Financial Disclosure Form_v14.pdf");
    	Document document = new Document(is);

Field[] fields = document.getForm().getFields();
        for (int i = 0; i < fields.length; i++) {
            System.out.println("Form field: " + fields[i].getFullName());
            System.out.println("Form field: " + fields[i].getValue());
        }

Or is there another product that Aspose has that can help me fill out this type of form?

Thank you for taking the time in looking into this.

@XDericM

We have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as PDFJAVA-41218. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Sorry I just realized it didn’t work because it’s a XFA PDF form. There isn’t much Java documentation on your site working with XFA forms but .NET did so I used that as a reference and looked through the API reference. Please share some of that love with Java too thanks =D.

@XDericM

We have logged your request as PDFJAVA-41250 in our issue tracking system for same article in Aspose.PDF for Java.