Edit existing pdf to add a table inside other table

Hi all,

Can Aspose.pdf edit an existing pdf and add a table as a child in an existing table inside the pdf.

An example, suppose I have a template pdf with the name Client.pdf and I have to add a new table inside a table in the Client.pdf but as a child of other table.

For instance, client.pdf original structure

Client.Pdf

Client info (name, last name etc as a text)

Table-1

Row 1 –

Row 2

Now inside the row 2 I need to add a new table, the final structure is:

Concret-Client.Pdf

Client info (name, last name etc as a text)

Table-1

Row 1 –

Row 2

Nested Table-1.1

Row 1

Row 2

The idea is get the Client.pdf original structure and edit to add more info in this case add table in a existing table.

Thanks,

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<![endif]–>

Hi Brenda,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf.

Well, I am afraid; the feature to add a child table in another existing table of an existing PDF file is not supported at the moment. We already have registered a new feature request in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-34411. Our development team will look into the feasibility of this feature and we will notify you regarding any updates via this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,