Edit table in PDF

Hello,

We use Aspose.PDF for NET for editing the table in technical drawings. Into the columns “Číslo součásti” (Part Nr) we need to add string Part Nr by a few more characters. We have a , in case that is next to edited table located stamp of drawing and more text between table and stamp. I attach examples and code used.

Thank you for your advice

@petrulich

We could not find any attached code or examples to replicate the issue which you are facing. Would you kindly make sure to upload them. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

examples.zip (2.5 MB)
I am sorry. I attach the attachment again.

@p.ulich

Thanks for sharing sample console application.

We were able to reproduce the issue in our environment and have noticed that text was overlapped after replacement. We have logged it as PDFNET-47993 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Hello,
I can ask you status of the task PDFNET-47993 ?
Thank you in advance for your reply.

@p.ulich

We really regret to share that the earlier logged ticket could not get resolved due to other issues in the queue which were logged previously than it was logged. However, we have recorded your concerns and will surely inform you once we have certain updates regarding issue fix. Please give us some time.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Thank for your response. When do you estimate the solution date?

@p.ulich

We are afraid that we are not in a position to share some reliable ETA at the moment as the ticket is not fully investigated yet. As soon as it is completely analyzed, we will share updates with you regarding its fix ETA. Please give us some time.

We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience faced.

Dear asad.ali,
could you please give us some time frame when the ticket will be solved? We urge you to some specific date as our paid period is comming to an end. We are affraid we will not be able to get to your patch to our problem. It is qite serious problem for our production. Can we be of any help? We can provide you some updated material supporting our ticketed problem. Please don´t hesitate to contact us.

@p.ulich

First of all, please accept our humble apology due to delay in resolution of the issue. Please note that it was logged under free support model where issues are resolved on first come first serve basis and resolution time of the issue depends upon its complexity and number of the issues logged prior to it. We really apologize that due to these certain factors, a fix could not be made to the issue yet.

Nevertheless, we have recorded your concerns along with the ticket and will surely try to share some ETA with you as soon as the investigation of the ticket is completed. We really appreciate your comprehension and patience in this matter.

We again apologize for the inconvenience caused.