Editing Entities inside DXF / Adding new Entities

Hi everyone !

I’m currently trying to edit DXF files through the Aspose.CAD lib. My goal is to add drawings and (especially) images (.png, .jpg… whatever) to the DXF file.

I already know that it is possible to load the file into a CadImage Class, so it is possible to manipulate CadBaseEntitity inside. When loading a DXF, the image inside is loaded as a CadRasterImage, that inherits from CadBaseEntity.

But now I can’t find a way to load an external image (such as /home/hello/world/test.png) into a class that can be added to the list of entities of the DXF (cause it cannot be load itself as a CadRasterImage).

I can also enclose some part of the code I made, if it can help you to understand.

Any help will be welcomed ! Thanks for reading !

@MattDup,

I have observed your requirements. An investigation ticket with ID CADNET-717 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate to help you out in this issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once investigation is completed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-790) have been fixed in this update.