Effects Like Fades, Glow, Shadow, Reflection and Bevels Are Not Supported

For 2007 & 2010 PPT files the Effects like: Fades, Glow, Shadow, Reflection & Bevels are not supported. It is working fine for Office 2003 PPT files. Please find attached sample files with the effects. We are using Aspose.Slides 5.6 version. Please provide fix for this ASAP as this is urgent issue .

Hi Viral,

I am sorry for the delayed response. I have seen the presentations shared by you but have not been able to completely understand the requirements. It will be so nice of you, if you may please elaborate your requirements details. Please also provide necessary code snippet if available.

Many Thanks,

Following is the code snippet I am using. Just compare the source file and pdf generated after conversion. Converted pdf is not supporting fade,glow, reflection , shadow , etc features. I have attached 2 more JPGs for showing how the glowing effect was removed in the converted PDF(bevels-original.jpg and ILV-Bevels.jpg).

case “.pptx”:
Aspose.Slides.License pptxLicense = new Aspose.Slides.License();
pptxLicense.SetLicense(“Aspose.Total.lic”);

Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx presentationEx = new Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx(sourceFile);
presentationEx.Save(destinationFilePath, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf);

retVal = destinationFilePath;

break;

Hi Viral,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and like to share that the fades, shadows, bevels, glows and 3-D effects are missing in Aspose.Slides for .NET presently. I have created following three separate issues to investigate and provide the requested features support.

1. An issue with ID 32094 has been created to resolve Bevel effect issue
  2. An issue with ID 32095 has been created to resolve Glows effect issue
  3. An issue with ID 32096 has been created to resolve Fades & Bevel effect issue

We will share the further information with you once our development team will schedule, investigate and resolve the issue.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-32095) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-32094) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-32096) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.12 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.