Elements of EMF Image Are Missing when Converting Presentation Slide to PNG

Hi,

Issue : PPT Slide containing an image is rendered incorrectly.

Attaching sample presentations with such shapes to reproduce the behaviour:
sample.zip (51.9 KB)

The generated image from code below shows incorrect snapshot of the slide.
.NET 4
Kindly correct this for both .ppt and .ppts versions

var presentation = new Presentation(szPptxPath);
for (int i = 0; i < presentation.Slides.Count; i++)
{
    var thumbnail = presentation.Slides[i].GetThumbnail(1, 1);
    var imgSavePath = "./input/sample_slide_" + (i + 1) + ".png";
    thumbnail.Save(imgSavePath, ImageFormat.Png);
}

Regards,
Raman

@sraman,
Thank you for describing the issue. I reproduced the problem with rendering the image from the PowerPoint presentation slide.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-43802

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi Andrey,

Is there an ETA for this ticket ?

Regards

@sraman,
I requested plans for the issue from our development team. We will let you know soon.

Hi Andrey,

Are we fixing this in March release ?

Regards,
Raman

@sraman,
As far as I can see, our developers are working on the issue. Unfortunately, I don’t have any additional information yet. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hi Andrey,

Could we get an ETA for this, and an assessment of complexity of this issue.
Would moving it to premium support help in getting a fix this month.

Regards,
Raman

@sraman,
I forwarded your questions to our development team. I will provide information as soon as I know.

Hi Andrey,

it has been a while, could we get a fix for this in April Release ?
kindly let us know so that we can raise a premium ticket ?
Regards,
Raman

@sraman,
I’ve requested information and plans for the issue from our development team again. You can also prioritize the issue by contacting Paid Support.

@sraman,
Unfortunately, there is no ETA for the issue yet. I recommend you prioritize the ticket.

Hi Andrey,

Link to paid support : Containerize.IdentityServer - Single sign-on to access all applications and services of Aspose Pty Ltd.
Could you help expediting resolution ?

Regards,
Raman

@sraman,
If you managed to create a ticket in Paid Support, the issue will be raised in the priority.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43802) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.6 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43802) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.8 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.

Hi,
Could you clarify if the issue fixed in 23.6 or 23.8 ?

@sraman,
It looks like this was a notification by mistake. We apologize for any inconvenience. The issue has been resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.8.