Eliminate Chart / Axis Title

Dear all,

how can I eliminate chart and axis titles in Aspose.Cells. If I do nothing (using the standard behavior), I see placeholders in the resulting excel file. I would like to use the standard excel function Title --> No title to use the whole chart area for the diagram.

Thanks in advance

Erik

Hi Erik,

I think you may try the code segment like, e.g

Chart.Title.Text = null;
Chart.CategoryAxis.Title.Text = null;
Would it not fit your needs, let us know?

It looks to me a new feature that is not already available with the current APIs model. Please confirm us with more details or sample code. Also, provide your sample Excel chart generated by Aspose.Cells APIs. Moreover, provide your desired chart with eliminated chart/axis titles (by manually created in Ms Excel). We will log a ticket for the feature to be supported soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

thank you for the quick and usefull response. Setting the Title.Text proterty to null results in the wished behaviour. It would be nice if the API supports this feature with own properties (eg. IsTitleVisible)..

Regards

Erik

Hi,

Good to know that my suggested lines did the tick for your needs.

Anyways, I have logged a ticket for your feature request as an id: CELLSNET-41094. We will soon look into the feasibility of your requested feature if we can provide the relevant attribute(s) for it.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.
Hi,

We have added Title.IsVisible property for your needs.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.2.2

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41094) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.