Email body Converting to Tiff skipping some pages

We are trying to convert an email body to tiff but its skipping some parts of the email. We think it is because an email address written there as a hyperlink. Please advise how we can resolve this issue. Thank you

@cndtsumesh , could you share some additional info on your case (code example or something else)? I do not fully understand the conversion you are trying to do.

Hi, We are waiting for approval from management side to send you the affected sample file.

Hello, @cndtsumesh
As I see it, you tried to convert the text of an email to TIFF. Am I right?
Aspose.Imaging does not provide the ability to convert text to TIFF, maybe you are using another library?

Hi, We are trying to convert an email body to TIFF and inside the email body there is mentioned one email id with hyperlink. We believe this is causing the page skip during conversion. We are unable to attach the sample because it is in .EML format. I am attaching a screenshot of the same for your reference.
sample-email.PNG (8.5 KB)

@cndtsumesh , Are you trying to turn an email body (some text, which is somehow parsed from an email, then treated as binary data or bytes) into a TIFF image?

Currently we save the Mail Message to Aspose.Email.SaveOptions.DefaultMhtml using this and load this file using the Aspose.Words.LoadOptions opt = new Aspose.Words.LoadOptions(); with LoadFormat as LoadFormat = LoadFormat.Mhtml; and then save to tiff using ImageSaveOptions options = new ImageSaveOptions(Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Tiff);

And we Multi Split this single tiff to different tiffs …so during this process the conversion is skipping some portions of the main image.

@cndtsumesh ,
Now it gets clearer: you are using Aspose.Email and Word products being separate projects from Aspose.Imaging. Aspose.Imaging also provides TIFF processing capabilities, but the classes and namespaces you are using are not Imaging related.
Here is link Aspose.Words Product Family - Free Support Forum - aspose.com to Aspose.Word forum support. Please post your request there and attach the link to our conversation above, so they can assist you!