Email date appears incorrect

The attached email file contains a Date record with a date with a date and time zone offset. The email date from the MailMessage object provides a date that I am not seeing with a UTC offset of zero that I am not able to correlate. If this is correct, can you explain the header from which the date is being retrieved? I am developing in C# using .NET 4.6.2 and Aspose.Email build 19.9.
Thank you,
Jeff
BadDateEmailForAspose10232019.zip (1.1 KB)

@JeffBallance,

Can you please share source file along with complete working sample project so that we may further investigate to help you out.

The attached zip contains a test program that opens the email, writes out the MailMessage Date value, and Time Zone value. It then retrieves the Date header and writes that value. I believe the UTC date should be 03/02/2008 20:32:36 with a Time zone offset of 0800.
Thank you,
Jeff
BadDateEmailForAspose10242019.zip (15.3 KB)

@JeffBallance

I have observed the issue shared by you and an issue with ID EMAILNET-39567 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.