Email inline image sent as attachment

Hi Team,

I am facing the following issue while receiving emails using the Aspose Library version 23.6:

I created a new email using Apple Mail. The email had some text followed by an inline image( like a screenshot) and then some text after it.
If I receive this mail using Aspose Library (version 23.6), the image is not inlined and the text after the image is converted to an additional attachment. This way, the email becomes unreadable.
If I receive this mail in Firefox, everything is fine. Mail is displayed the same way, as I composed it.

Please find attached the correct eml file from Thunderbird: received-using-thunderbird-CORRECT.eml.zip (20.6 KB)

and the wrong one that is received through Aspose: received-using-aspose-WRONG.eml.zip (20.6 KB)

Can you please ask them to look into this issue?

Thanks and Regards,
Arne

Hello @arne411,
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): EMAILJAVA-35190

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.