Email MSG file not converting into tiff correctly by aspose.words

While converting email MSG file into TIFF file, few mail are in same email chain are breaking margin, due to that tiff file not capturing complete data.

@prfsharma Could you please attach your source and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.
Also, please note, Aspose.Words does not support direct MSG to TIFF conversion. Aspose.Words converts MHTML produced by Aspose.Email to TIFF. Does MHTML produced by Aspose.Email look correct? Also, please note Aspose.Words is designed to work with MS Word documents at first and it mimics MS Word behavior when load HTML like formats.

Yes, we converted first into MHTML then by converted into TIFF files.
I am not able to send a sample msg file here as it doesn’t allow me to upload this extension file.
could you please help?

@prfsharma You can zip the file and attach it here for testing. We will check the scenario on our side and provide you more information.

Please find attached input fileFW Mid-City Community Advocacy Network - Group # 050235 - Guardian Commissions - we are not listed as BOR Group 00050235 Ref (121.5 KB)

@prfsharma As I can see MHTML is converted to PDF more or less accurately. Here is PDF produced on my side using the following code:

Aspose.Email.MailMessage msg = Aspose.Email.MailMessage.Load(@"C:\Temp\in.msg");
msg.Save(@"C:\Temp\tmp.mhtml", Aspose.Email.SaveOptions.DefaultMhtml);

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(@"C:\Temp\tmp.mhtml");

out.pdf (356.6 KB)

Also I have tested conversion of temporary MHTML produced by Aspose.Email to PDF using MS Word and the result looks worse than Aspose.Words’ result: ms.pdf (370.3 KB)

So, instead of aspose.words, i have to use aspose.pdf here ?

@prfsharma The provided code example does not use Aspose.PDF. It uses Aspose.Email and Aspose.Words. I have updated the code example.

I used same code, but its creating same issue. Sharing below code -

Aspose.Email.MailMessage msg = null;
Aspose.Words.Document msgDocument = null;
msg = MailMessage.Load(MSGFile.msg);
msgDocument = new Document(@"C:\Office\Conversion issue\Margin issue\MSGFile.Mhtml");
msgDocument.Save(@"C:\Office\Conversion issue\Margin issue\MSGFile.pdf");

@prfsharma Please make sure you are using the latest versions of Aspose.Email and Aspose.Words for conversion. Also, please attach your problematic output PDF document produced on your side here for our reference. This will allow us to better understand the problem.