Email notifications to all the team

We are a team of 3 working on a project using Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Words.

We use a generic user created by our IS Group Departement when licenses were purchased.
There is only one person reciving email notifications on the email linked to the profile.

Is there a way to link others email address to the profile for all team members receive notifications ?

regards,
Eric Hamel

Hi Eric,

The easiest option would be to create an email distribution list (at your business), and then use that distribution email address for your Aspose account. That way, everyone in the distribution list will receive notifications. Further, if somebody needs to be removed from the list, then you can handle that there. Is that an option?

Hi Dany,

Thank you for your answer.
Your option is a good idea. I’ll ask our internal support if it’s possible to create a distribution list and i’ll come back to you.

But what about “child accounts” on “email” profile tab ?
Do your Support Management Soft is abble to send a notification to all “child account” of main “logger” account ?

Regards,
Eric Hamel

Hi Eric,

I believe the “child accounts” feature will notify other accounts of replies. However, if the other accounts do not have access to the post (ie: it’s marked as private) then they will not be able to get access. Please let us know if other questions come up.