EmailSend - Error Sending HTML Body

I set the property IsBodyHTML to true and include Message body in HTMLBody of the message however I get an error "-2147467261 Value cannot be null , Parameter name: contentString ". I am not sure if it is related to issue EMAILNET-34841. Please advice.

Hi Sathyapriya,

Thank you for writing to Asopse Support team.

The issue mentioned in EMAILNET-34841 was already fixed and could not be reproduced with latest version of the API. Please try it using the latest version of the API and if the issue is still reproducible, please share a sample console application with us along with the sample MSG for HTML body. We will investigate the issue further and assist you accordingly.

The issue occurs when setting the Body of the message to null. It worked fine with pervious versions of Aspose but now gives an error “Content String Cannot be null”. When HTMLBody is set, I assume it should allow body to be null. However I changed my code to handle this.

Hi Sathyapriya,

As mentioned earlier, could you please share your sample code with us so that we can investigate this issue at our end? We are actually not sure of the steps to reproduce the issue at our end and, hence, share our feedback with you.