Embed fonts in PPTX

Hi thanks.
Is there any solution (embedded fonts) for pptx(slides) as well ?

@adsys,

I have observed the comments shared by you and have not been able to completely understand them. Can you please elaborate your complete requirements and scenario where you are intending to involve embedded fonts.

As like on exporting docx
AWDocxExporter exporter = new AWDocxExporter(); exporter.setParameter(AWExporterParameter.EMBED_FONTS, true);
is there a way to export pptx with embedded fonts ?

And i have a problem when exporting with ASPptxExporter asPptxExporter = new ASPptxExporter();
i get the next error message

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.aspose.slides.jasperreports._jri.gw8.do(Unknown Source) ~[aspose.slides.jasperreports.library-17.8.jar:17.8]
at com.aspose.slides.jasperreports.ASAbstractExporter.do(Unknown Source) ~[aspose.slides.jasperreports.library-17.8.jar:17.8]
at com.aspose.slides.jasperreports.ASAbstractExporter.do(Unknown Source) ~[aspose.slides.jasperreports.library-17.8.jar:17.8]
at com.aspose.slides.jasperreports.ASAbstractExporter.if(Unknown Source) ~[aspose.slides.jasperreports.library-17.8.jar:17.8]
at com.aspose.slides.jasperreports.ASAbstractExporter.exportReport(Unknown Source) ~[aspose.slides.jasperreports.library-17.8.jar:17.8]
at …

@adsys,

I have observed the stack trace shared by you. It seems you are using Aspose.Slides for JasperReports on your end. Aspose.Slides render Jasper Reports as it is and there are no custom export options. An issue with ID SLIDESJR-33293 has been created in our issue tracking system as new feature request to provide requested support.

For your second issue related to exception, I suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for JasperReports 18.1 on your end. If there is still an issue then please provide the source jasper report so that I may log issue in our issue tracking system.

What is your mail ? I want to send my code for your investigation.

@adsys,

You can share the sample file in this thread. Please provide the requested information so that we may help you further.

Screenshot from 2018-02-27 09-43-22.png (160.1 KB)

@adsys,

Please provide working Java file reproducing issue on your end along with all dependencies or share a Net-beans project that we my use to log issue in our issue tracking system.

I have a problem to upload files to to forum.can you send an email

@adsys,

You can upload file upto 3 MB on forums. If the file size is greater then I suggest you to please upload on some file server and share the download link with us.

@adsys,

Thank you for sharing the information with us. An issue with ID SLIDESJR-33294 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi i saw that
SLIDESJR-33293 ---- Status : Resolved
SLIDESJR-33294 ---- Status : Resolved
Is their a new version ?
thanks
yacov

@adsys,

The concerned issues shall be resolved in upcoming Aspose.Slides for Jasper Reports 18.3. We will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJR-33293) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJR-33294) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz