Embed images aspose.words jasperreport exporter

In my report I’ve images.

I’ve to use URL for these images.

When I export the report in PDF the images are embedded in the document, but when I export in DOC format using Aspose the images are not embedded, so when the user opens the DOC he doesn’t see any images and he must wait the loading of the images by MS Words.

Is there a way to force images to be included in exported DOC?

This message was posted using Page2Forum from https://docs.aspose.com/words/

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your jrxml file here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

I’ve attached the main report along with all the subreport used.

Hi Marco,

Thanks for sharing the jrxml files.

marcoben:

I’ve to use URL for these images.

Unfortunately, I am unable to execute your shared jrxml files at my side. However, I have created a sample test jrxml which contain an image with imageExpression as web URL. Please find the jrxml and output Docx in attachment. There is no issue with output Docx file.

If your scenario is different from attached jrxml (imageExpression as web URL), please attach a simple jrxml file which describe your issue. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Moreover, in case you are using an older version of Aspose.Words for JasperReports, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version (v1.8.0) from here and let us know how it goes on your side.