Embedded BMP image not saving

I am evaluating the form filling functionality of Aspose.Words version 4.4.0.0 with a Word 2003 document. I get the fields to fill correctly but when I save the document the embedded image at the top of the document does not save. I have attached the input document and the output document in a single file. The first page is the input document and the second and third pages contain the output document, notice that the embedded BMP at the top of the input document is not shown on the output document. To save the document I am using the command:

doc.Save("c:\temp\nsr_output.doc"), 

I also tried

doc.Save("c:\temp\nsr_output.doc", SaveFormat.Doc)

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Hi
Thanks for your request. I have reproduced this bug and logged it to our defect base as issue # 3683. We will try to fix it in one of our future releases. A notification will be posted here in this thread as soon as it will be done.
Best regards.

Have you released a fix as yet the embedded BMP not saving issue (#3683)? If not, do you have any idea when a fix might be released?

Hi
Unfortunately, this issue is still unresolved yet. Also I can’t tell you an exact date when it will be fixed.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 3683) have been fixed in this update.