Embedded custom fonts in SaveFormat.PCL?

Hello,

I would like to know if Aspose.Words (Java) has the ability to embed fonts when saving to SaveFormat.PCL? I know at one time this feature was in your future road-map. Has that feature been added? If not, is it still in your future plans?

Thanks!

@kkennedy,

We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-18306. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue.

Thank you Awals.

To help you with “context” I will provide a link to an old topic I started on this forum below.

I’m simply following up on the statement (near bottom of thread): “In reference to WORDSNET-15884, your first understanding is correct. We will provide support to embed custom fonts in PCL file in future.”

I tested the most recent version via Maven reference, and the functionality doesn’t seem to be in the most recent version (although, I could be missing something), and I wanted to know if this is still your direction.

Thanks,

Ken Kennedy

@kkennedy,

We have logged these details in our issue tracking system. Your issue is currently ‘pending for analysis’ and is in the queue. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved or any updates are available.