Embedded image in MessageFormat.Mht

Hello,

I have an issue saving email body with embedded images into DB. Images are not displayed. I tryed to use mht format:

Dim vMailMsg As Aspose.Network.Mail.MailMessage = Aspose.Network.Mail.MailMessage.Load(System.IO.Path.GetTempPath + filename, Aspose.Network.Mail.MessageFormat.Mht)

but vMailMsg.Body does not include any image information and image source is still e.g. .

What is the best way to save html of body including embedded images?

Hi,

I have also reproduced the bug while loading an MHT file with embedded images and also logged it in our system (ID: 18704). We will look into it and will inform you when it gets fixed.

Would it be feasible for you to directly save the file in EML or MSG format to a field of type BLOB or Ole Object in DB? You can save from MailMessage to DB and read back from DB to MailMessage using the attached sample application.

Thank you for your response. We need to display email’s body in the win form. We will wait for the 18704 fix.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 18704) have been fixed in [this update ](http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx).

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.