Embedded image in .msg file is chopped

Hi

I am exploring through Aspose.Email and observed embedded images are truncated to half. I do not see this problem when this file is opened in outlook.

Hello @ask4dhananjay ,

Thank you for reporting your case. Could you please share a code sample with us for investigation?

Thank you.

Hello @margarita.samodurova

Thank you for your response to my query.

Both sourcecode and test file can be found in GitHub - dhanbhan/Test

Also I see same problem when I try to open same test file in Free Online MSG Reader

Hello @ask4dhananjay,

Thank you for providing the example and msg file.
But it looks like you are not using Aspose.Email to render the msg, which means the problem is not related to it.
Could you please provide more details on how you are using Aspose.Email?

Hi @margarita.samodurova
source code that I mentioned is based on sample provided by Aspose.
My Query still holds good, even when I try to display this test file in Free Online MSG Reader
You will see crop of embedded image. Let me know if above demo url from Aspose is not using Aspose Email.

thanks

Hello @ask4dhananjay,

Thanks for the clarification.

Aspose.Email has no methods to convert MSG directly to an image.

Typically, MSG is converted by Aspose.Email to an intermediate HTML (or MHTML) format, which then can be rendered to an image using Aspose.Words.

We have observed no problem in the conversion of your MSG file to HTML or MTHML.
The problem occurs at the stage of HTML/MHTML to image conversion.
Please contact our colleagues from Aspose.Words support forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi @margarita.samodurova

To view .msg file I am suppose to use Aspose.Email library and as my issue is related to oepning msg file it should be handled by Aspose email. There might be internal dependencies with other Aspose offering. I was expecting that you would communicate this to Aspose.words internally.

Anyways I have created HTML/MHTML conversion is not correct (As per Aspose email) as per your suggestion.

Let me know if you need any other action from my end - Regards.

Hello,

Thanks, I hope colleagues at Aspose.Words can help you solve the problem.