Embedded image is missing in exported TIFF (C# .NET)

Hi ,

When we convert Email having logo or embedded image , the logo is lost in the converted tiff Image and being replaced by a big X.
We have tried with latest version of Aspose.Email 19.6 , still we can see the issue.
Please find the attached file for the original and converted image.
Looking forward for response.
Sample.zip (33.2 KB)

@52000537,

I have worked with source file shared by you using Aspose.Email 19.6 and unable to observe issue. I have also shared my generated result with you for your kind reference. Please check attachment. Can you please share your generated result so that we may further investigate to help you out. Also please share source code as well.TestEmailSample12.zip (54.7 KB)

Thank You @Adnan.Ahmad for your quick response.

I have shared the source code and the generated result.

Please let me know if the code needs any changes to resolve this issue.
EmailTest-SampleCode.zip (11.9 KB)
OutputImage.zip (340.1 KB)

@52000537,

I have worked with the sample project shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID EMAILNET-39535 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Thank You @mudassir.fayyaz .

Is there any workaround/code change suggestions for this issue. Because this issue looks like common issue since it is not capturing image/logo from an email body.
Also according to previous reply from @Adnan.Ahmad , issue was not observed with the sample. So can you please share your code which you mentioned as worked ?

@52000537,

I like to inform that issue is added recently in our issue tracking system. Actually, in Aspose.Email forum the issues are selected for investigation on first come first serve basis. Also the first priority for scheduling and resolution is given to paid Enterprise and priority support customers. Then Aspose.Email normal or free support customers issues are scheduled and resolved on first come and first come serve basis. I will share the further information with you as soon as the issue will be resolved. Also i have shared sample code that i have used to test this issue on my end and successfully generated file.

string path = “F:\Aspose Work\”;
MailMessage msg = MailMessage.Load(path + “TestEmailSample.msg”, new MsgLoadOptions());

// Convert MSG to MHTML and save to stream
  	MemoryStream msgStream = new MemoryStream();
  	msg.Save(msgStream, SaveOptions.DefaultMhtml);
  	msgStream.Position = 0;

// Load the MHTML stream using Aspose.Words for .NET and Save the document as TIFF image
  	Document msgDocument = new Document(msgStream);
  	msgDocument.Save(path + "TestEmailSample19.6.tif", SaveFormat.Tiff);