Embeded charts to jpeg

Hii Team
Here i facing difficulty while converting embeded chart into jpeg .I had attached input file as well as wrongly converted output file .kindly go through there will be some changes after converting .
kindly provide some solution for my requirement as soon as possible.
input::Input.zip (16.0 KB)
wrong output::wrong output.zip (4.5 KB)

@jan.kathir,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problems on our end. For the sake of corrections, we have logged the following issues in our issue tracking system.

WORDSNET-20315: A Legend Entry in Chart is missing when Converting Chart to JPEG (Mixed is missed)

WORDSNET-20316: A Data Point Label in Chart is misplaced when Converting Chart to JPEG (25% is misplaced)

We will further look into the details of these issues and will keep you updated on the status. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@awais.hafeez
Thank you for your response .This is very emergency requirement so please provide the solution as soon as possible.

Regards
Janani

@jan.kathir,

We have logged your concerns in our issue tracking system and will update you here as soon as this issue will be resolved in future. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-20315) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.6 update.