We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Embeded Document

We are using Aspose 5.0.2.0 version. When we try to open any Word Template which has embeded document. We are facing following error :-

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero.

We have to solve this problem as soon as possible. Please Advice what can be done to rectify it

Hi<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your document for testing? I will try to reproduce the issue and provide you more information.

Also please try using the latest (5.3.0) version of Aspose.Words.

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/file-format-components/aspose.words/entry148443.aspx

Best regards.

HI Alexey,

Thanks for replying. Attached is the embeded document. In this document only www.google.com is written and when I try to open it I am getting the error.

Regards,

Ramandeep

Thank you for additional information. I can successfully open the attached document using the latest (5.3.0) version of Aspose.Words. So please try using the latest version.

Best regards.

Hi Alexey,

I deleted the previous version of Aspose.Words.DLL which was on my system.

I downloaded the latest version for Aspose i.e 5.3.0. After adding the reference to the new version in the project. When I try to login to our application. I am getting the following error

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The located assembly's manifest definition with name 'Copy of Aspose.Words' does not match the assembly reference.

Source Error:

Line 196:				
Line 197:				
Line 198:				
Line 199:			
Line 200:		

Am I missing something. Please tell me asap how to resolve this.

Regards,

Ramandeep

Thanks for your inquiry. I think you should remove reference to Aspose.Words from your project and add reference to new assembly.

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/file-format-components/aspose.words-for-.net-and-java/referencing-aspose-words-from-a-net-project.html

Best regards.