Embeded Font Feature

We are interesting on Aspose PDF component, but we would like to know this component can convert PDF with external font to Embeded Font PDF or not? We need this feature urgently. Please advice asap. Many Thanks. Woraphot P.

Hi,

Thanks for using our products.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to create PDF documents from scratch or it offers the feature to manipulate existing documents. If your requirement is to create PDF file which should include the custom fonts embedded, Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports this feature. Please visit the following link for further information on Fonts embedding while creating PDF

In case I have not properly understood your requirement or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Dear Sir,

We tried to do with both ways

1. Fonts embedding while creating PDF

2. Embedding Fonts in an Existing PDF file

But we still cannot embedded font to existing PDF.

Please see the attachment :

1. R59T42565_Original.pdf is the pdf from our ERP system.

2. AngsanaUPC.zip is the font we install in Resource - Fonts Folder, it's for display the PDF with correct font. (see the expected output.jpg)

3. And the Current Output.jpg is the output that we see when we don't have the AngsanaUPC font

We need to have a console application to run for converting this kind of PDF files to the embedded font PDF files. So we can open this file on another machines which do not have AngsanaUPC font.

Not sure that we have the way to use your product on this solution or not?

Please advice and many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Woraphot P.

Hi Woraphot,

Thanks for sharing the details and resource files.

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as
PDFNEWNET-34732. We
will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.

We
apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34732) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.