Emf file added to pptx is blurred while printing

Hello,

I am using the following code to insert an emf file into pptx. When printing the pptx the image is coming blurred instead of print quality. Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Rathna

---

//Instantiate PrseetationEx class that represents the PPTX

PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx();

//Get the first slide

SlideEx sld = pres.Slides[0];

//Add autoshape of rectangle type

int idx = sld.Shapes.AddAutoShape(ShapeTypeEx.Rectangle, 10, 10, 648, 393);

ShapeEx shp = sld.Shapes[idx];

//Set the fill type to Picture

shp.FillFormat.FillType = FillTypeEx.Picture;

//Set the picture fill mode

shp.FillFormat.PictureFillFormat.PictureFillMode = PictureFillModeEx.Tile;

//Set the picture

Image img = new Metafile("c:\\temp\\chart_835_524_9.emf");

ImageEx imgx = pres.Images.AddImage(img);

shp.FillFormat.PictureFillFormat.Picture.Image = imgx;

//Write the PPTX file to disk

pres.Write("c:\\temp\\RectShpPic.pptx");

Hi Rathna,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

In order to reproduce the issue, i need the source EMF file that is creating printing issue. Can you please share that? Please also specify did you use Aspose.Slides print function or used MS PowerPoint printing features. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir,

I have attached the zip file with 3 emf files. I create pptx files with these emf files. Then I open them with Powerpoint and print the document from the powerpoint.

Thanks

Rathna

Hi Rathna,

We apologize for your inconvenience.

I have tried to reproduce the issue specified by you to some extent. In order to further investigate the problem, an issue with ID 16136 has been created in our issue tracking system. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir,

Thanks for looking into this issue. Just wanted to know when to expect an update.
Thanks
Rathna

Hi Rathna,

As I have mentioned earlier that issue has been assigned to development team now. As soon as I receive a feedback from them, I will be more than happy to share the response with you. We really appreciate your patience.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir,

Any updates on this issues

Thanks

Hi Rathna,

We are extremely sorry for your inconvenience,

I have requested the development team for the status of issue. They are striving hard on resolving the issues. The moment I may get the response, I will be more than happy to share the findings with you. I really appreciate your patience.

Once again we are sorry for your nuisance,

Hi Rathna,

I have discussed the specified issue with our development team. Actually, at the moment, Aspose.Slides converts all metafiles to PNG file format when inserting them to the PPTX presentations. Our development team will try to implement inserting metafiles "as is" before the next release of Aspose.Slides for .NET in summer.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16136) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.