EMF files inside failed to rendered in generated thumbnail (C# .NET Azure)

Hi,
We are using Aspose.Slides for .NET V16.2.0 for our webcast system so that ppts are converted into PNG by Aspose using web job which is running on Azure. When we run the application locally it’s converting all images inside slides. Our issue is that when we uploads presentation our web job on Azure doesn’t recognize EMFs (Enhanced Media Files) files inside presentation and they are absent in converted images.
Is there anyone that has a similar problem or what can we do to resolve this issue.
Look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks.
Sergiy

@bkbnp,

I have observed the information shared by you. As you have mentioned that since things are working when you working locally, so it means the issue most likely not related to API it self. However, I suggest you to please first try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.10 on your end as you are using an older version. If there is still an issue after using the latest version then please share the working sample project along with environment details used on your end that are actually reproducing the issue.

Hi Mudassir,
We are using “Aspose.Slides.dll” file version 17.1.0.0, with date modified 31/01/2017. So this dll locally converts all images in slide correctly, but not when running in our web job on Azure. You want from us to send you our web job source code that converts slides to images?

@bkbnp,

I have observed your comments. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-38219 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

Hi There,
Just wondering is there any update on our support request. Many thanks.
Kind Regards
Barry

@bkbnp,

I have observed your comments. I regret to inform that issue is still unresolved. The issue is blocked owing to missing implementation in another issue of Aspose.Slides for .NET. It will be resolved in that issue first and than will be resolved in this. I request for your patience until issue gets resolved.

We have similar issue when convert ppt slide to SVG by Aspose using web job which is running on Azure. But locally all converting properly.

We use Aspose Slide v19.10.

@aaksenov

I have observed the information shared and request you to please share the source file, sample project and exception details on your end.

Presentation and results(generated in AZURE and locally) you can see in attached file.

Code which prepare CSV flie, see below:

var svgStream = new MemoryStream();
                var slideToSave = CurrentPresentation.Slides.First();
                slideToSave.WriteAsSvg(svgStream);
                svgStream.Position = 0;

// Then Save svgStream to storage

Example Presentation_Plus_Results.zip (48.7 KB)

@aaksenov,

Thank you for sharing the information. I have updated the information in our issue tracking system and will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Hello Mudassir

Any updates?

@aaksenov,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that issue is blocked owing to internal API implementation. We request for your patience till the time the feedback is shared by the team.