Eml to Msg conversion (problem while converting chinese language mails)

Hi,

I have to convert ".EML" to ".MSG" and i m using Aspose Email libraries to convert. Its working great. But when tried it using with some Chineese mails, I encountered a problem.

The email which i am trying to convert has an attachment and the attachment file name is in chineese language. Even the body and subject also has some chineese content. When i tried converting that chineese mail, i can see '?' characters in few places of attached file name.

I can see all the conversion happening properly with the body, subject. But the problem is with the attached file. This attached file name is not converted properly.

I am using

MailMessage.Load ("source.eml",MessageFormat.Eml) to load MailMessage and

MailMessage.save("targetFile.msg",MailMessageSaveType.OutlookMessageFormatUnicode) to save into .MSG format.

Can you please help me in sorting out this..

Thanks,

Sarath

Hi Sarath,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your source code seems to be fine and it should produce desired results with latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET v1.5.0. In case your problem persists then please provide your sample message for our review.

Please note that you can always make this thread private if your sample contains any sensitive information. Making the thread private will make its attachments/contents inaccessible for other users except Aspose team members.

Looking forward to your kind response.