EML to MSG

Hi,

We have been using Aspose Cells for many years and are extremely happy with the product. We are now looking for a tool to help us with the conversion of EML files to MSG. Is this something the Network for Java has planned for the near future?

We would purchase Aspose Network (for Java) tomorrow if you support this feature.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ulf Ekström

Hello Ulf,

I am sorry, the current version of Aspose.Network for Java can only deal with MSG file type. We have plans for enhancing this product and are working on the new features.

I have also added this as “New feature request” in our issue tracking system (ID: 20737). We will inform you when this feature will become available.

Hi Saqib,

Thanks for your reply. Do you have an estimated time frame for this feature? Are we talking about weeks, months or years?

Best Regards,
Ulf

Hi Ulf,

Currently, Aspose.Network for Java supports MSG file load/save.
EML reading support would be available in the first quarter of 2011.
Hopefully, EML creation and EML to MSG conversion support would be included afterwards. I will update you when I get some more information.

If you want to convert EML files to MSG data for Mac. You can use Mac EML to MSG converter, I want to say Mac EML to MSG Converter is the best tool as this seems to be the quick tool for me. When I performed conversion of thousands of EML files to MSG format. Give a chance to this tool. I hope you will get successful results.& If you want to be more information you can visit site:- Mac EML to MSG Converter Free Download to Convert EML Files into Outlook MSG