EML with VCF to PST doesn't show in Wnidows Outlook 10 but in Mac

Hi Kashif,
Thanks for your reply and creating the java ticket for that. I am facing another issue of aspose 18.4 jar is that when I am trying to convert eml to pst and use

f_mapimessage.setMessageFlags((f_mapimessage.getFlags() & ~MapiMessageFlags.MSGFLAG_UNSENT));

if the file is opened into windows outlook 10(32-bit)that mail is unread mail and the Internet message is displayed into header of mail is like “Internet message - sender and content cannot be verified” and the attachment sign is showing for that mail but actullay attachment is not attached for that mail.
And if I am export mail without that code the mail is opened with editable format so can you please check this. I have attached the screen shots for this.

AttachmentSignAndMessage.zip (182.1 KB)

EmlfileforInternetmessage.eml.zip (1.7 KB)

@Rajmohammad,

We have looked into the EML file you have shared and when we open it in MS Outlook directly, the VCF attachment doesn’t have any contents. This we are talking without using Aspose.Email API yet. Can you please confirm if you have shared the right EML file with us?

PS: Please don’t mix your issues by posting new problem in the same thread. As requested previously also, a new issue found may please be reported in a new thread so that it doesn’t lead to mixing of sample data used for testing that specific issue. We appreciate your understanding in this regard.

Hi kashif,
For status “Internet message - sender and content cannot be verified” for this problem can you please provide solution.

@Rajmohammad,

We have tested this with latest version of Aspose.Email for Java 18.6 and no such issue was found on Windows machine as you have mentioned. Please try it with this latest version at your end and let us know your feedback. If the issue still persists, share you exact runnable code with us that we can run at our end for analyzing the problem in more detail.

Hi Kashif,
As per your reply, I am using Aspose.Email for java 18.6 jar. The issue is still there. The message is displaying on windows machine like “This message sent through the internet - we can’t verify the sender and content.” for unread messages. Please check the attachment.

Internet Message.zip (4.1 KB)

@Rajmohammad,

Thank you for your feedback.
The attached EML file has no attachments. Please share the sample EML file with the attached VCF so that we can investigate this scenario further.