We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Emlx conversion issues

Hello,
A few conversion issues:

1. Loading an .mht file and saving as .emlx will result in an extra = in the top of converted page.
    To make sure I’m seeing the emlx correctly, after this convert, I loaded the result .emlx and saved it as .htm, kindly check the output folder:

2. Side issue is when saving it as msg/oft/tnef, all style is lost!

Issue 1 & 2 sample:
1.zip (419.4 KB)

1. Loading emlx, assign X-Mailer property and saving it as eml, opening the result eml in notepad, X-Mailer is added to the top of file, above the emlx initial byte count of the emlx, isn’t that violating the format’s specs? (am not sure just asking):
    X-Mailer: blah
    Sender: “my name”
    rest of new converted emlx…:
    2.zip (619.5 KB)

2. Loading emlx and saving it as eml, the saved file is then detected as emlx (and not eml) by Aspose DetectFileFormat.
    No idea if an issue in the conversion or DetectFileFormat?

Sorry, can’t attach the source emlx to reproduce the problem, will submit later.

Thanks

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): EMAILNET-40941

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.