Empty body text in converted mail (C# .NET)

I have a mail in eml format. I use Aspose Email to convert the mail to msg format.

The conversation itself does not fail. However, when the converted mail is opened
in some never versions of outlook, the body text is empty.

If the mail is opened in a browser from the menu Message --> Actions --> View in Browser,
the body can been seen, so the body content is actually inside the mail.

This odd behavoiur seems only to exist, when the mail is sended to a BCC recipient.

I use Aspose Email version 19.2.0.0
My Outlook version is Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus, version 1902
Notice: In older versions of Outlook there is no issue.

I use the following code to convert the mail (TestMail is attached to thisTestMailSavedAsEml.zip (208.7 KB)
case):

byte[] emlBytes = File.ReadAllBytes(@“C:\TestAspose\TestMail.eml”);

using (MemoryStream streamEml = new MemoryStream(emlBytes))
{
Aspose.Email.EmlLoadOptions emlLoadOptions = new Aspose.Email.EmlLoadOptions();

using (Aspose.Email.MailMessage mailMessage = Aspose.Email.MailMessage.Load(streamEml, emlLoadOptions))
{
	Aspose.Email.EmlSaveOptions emlSaveOptions = new Aspose.Email.EmlSaveOptions(Aspose.Email.MailMessageSaveType.EmlFormat);

//When converted to emm format the body is visible in Outlook
	mailMessage.Save(@"C:\TestAspose\TestMailSavedAsEml.eml", emlSaveOptions);

Aspose.Email.MsgSaveOptions msgSaveOptions = new Aspose.Email.MsgSaveOptions(Aspose.Email.MailMessageSaveType.OutlookMessageFormatUnicode);

//When converted to msg format the body is NOT visible in Outlook
	mailMessage.Save(@"C:\TestAspose\TestMailSavedAsMsg.msg", msgSaveOptions);
}			

}

Is this behaviour caused by an error in Aspose Email?

@jwc.vestconsult.dk,

I have observed the behavior shared by you. An issue with ID EMAILNET-39431 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.