here is my problem:
I convert a word-doc to xhtml using aspose.words, latest update.
Now, if there is an image in the doc, which I put in it using the clipboard, I get an empty image with the right size but all white.
aspose.words tells me, that the image format is EMF.
The lines in the program:
Charset CSet = Charset.forName(“UTF-8”);
Document doc = new Document(fi.getInputStream());
com.aspose.words.SectionCollection sc = doc.getSections();
com.aspose.words.HtmlSaveOptions ho = new com.aspose.words.HtmlSaveOptions(com.aspose.words.SaveFormat.HTML);
int iii = sc.getCount();
for (int ii = 0; ii < iii; ii++) sc.get(ii).clearHeadersFooters();
doc.save(EingabeDateiName + “.xhtml”, ho);
In the ZIP there is a test document with its results.
The empty image is the one which ends with .002.png.
Another little problem: as you see I want utf-8 encoding. It seems to me, that using a ANSI-character like the one for ä - ä - xE4 in a word-doc causes aspose.words to export exactly this char and not its UTF-8-coding C3 A4, as it should. The docs in which this occurs are not public and I did not succeed in reproducing such a doc, so I dont send an example, and I have a work-around for this problem.
Sorry, but getting a solution for the image problem is very urgent to me.