Empty page and wrong page numbering

Hi,

I am creating document by inserting html through documentBuilder.insertHtml(html,true) . I am observing some inconsistent behavior i.e. incorrect spacing and wrong page numbers. I am attaching the document.

Please help.

Employment Agency Agreement - MSA1.docx.zip (16.9 KB)

@saurabh.arora,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have not found any issue with page number and empty pages in shared document. Could you please share some more detail about your query? We will then provide you more information on this.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you find the error in page number after 4th page when the list level 6 start.

Let me re-attach the document.

Employment Agency Agreement - MSA1.docx.zip (16.9 KB)

@saurabh.arora,

Thanks for sharing the detail. Yes, the page number is incorrect. However, MS Word also does update this field. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word or HTML document.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.