Empty Space near Image Control

Received : 2007/11/13 06:18:48

We are using Aspose.Words for Reporting Services to render report in Word format.
In the Report RDL’s we have embedded images using Image Control of Reporting Services Control. And we have set the Sizing property of Image control to ‘Fit Proportional’. Image control is placed inside a table control and the size of the image control is set to 5 X 3 (inches).

When we Embed Image having less than the size of the Image control , say for example, if we embed an Image having Width less than 5 inches, then in the Word Report then empty space is coming in the Right Side of the Image. Similarly, when we embed an image having Height less than 3 inches then empty space is coming in the bottom part of the image.

Thanks & Regards,
Anil

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Dear Anil,
Same here, could you please attach the source RDL report and the resulting Word document?
Thank you.

Hi DmitryV
How can I attach my RDLs and Sample File…I couldnt see any attachment option in the Forum to attach my files.
Thanks
Anil

Hi
First click “Reply” button. In the bottom of page you can see “File attachment” click “Add/Update” button and specify path to your file. Then click “Save” button.
Also note that you can attach only one file in the post, that’s why if you would like to attach several files then you should add these files to archive and attach this archive.
Best regards.

Hi Dirmtv
I have attached sample RDL & Doc file. In the Sample Document you can see the Image and there is a white space in the right side of the image. We are trying hard to remove the empty space.
Please help us.
Thanks & Regards,
Anil

Hi Alexey,
I have attached the RDLs and Sample files. Any update on this. Because this is very critical in our project and our client is not accepting this Empty space…
Please help us.
Thanks & Regards,
Anil

Dear Anil,
I’m trying my best to get it fixed until Monday. Please don’t worry, you’ll get a response shortly.