emSize Error

I was trying to convert a PPT to JPGs and got the following error. I have attached the slide that causes the error to this post. I don't see any text on this slide that is trying to use an emSize of 0. Please let me know ASAP what is going on as this is used in production and needs to work 24/7. Thanks!

Dan

'0' is not a valid value for 'emSize'. 'emSize' should be greater than 0 and less than or equal to System.Single.MaxValue. Parameter name: emSize

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: '0' is not a valid value for 'emSize'. 'emSize' should be greater than 0 and less than or equal to System.Single.MaxValue. Parameter name: emSize

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: '0' is not a valid value for 'emSize'. 'emSize' should be greater than 0 and less than or equal to System.Single.MaxValue.
Parameter name: emSize]
   System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(FontFamily family, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont) +463
   System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(String familyName, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit) +58
   System.Drawing.Font..ctor(String familyName, Single emSize, FontStyle style) +37
   ী.೙.ഉ(Portion ೲ, Int32 ഏ, Single ഐ, Boolean ഑) +271
   ী.೙.ഇ(Paragraph ഈ) +117
   ী.೙.೭(Boolean ೮) +581
   ী.೙..ctor(Graphics Graphics, Presentation Presentation, Paragraphs Text, ଑ Fonts, Single Width, Boolean WrapText, AnchorText Anchor, Tabs Tabs, Links links, Color BackgroundColor) +655
   Aspose.Slides.TextFrame.ೋ() +407
   Aspose.Slides.TextFrame.get_ೃ() +27
   Aspose.Slides.Table.ೌ() +881
   Aspose.Slides.GroupShape.ਗ(Image ಣ, ArrayList ൚, HeaderFooter ൛, Int32 ൜) +88
   Aspose.Slides.Shape.ਗ(Image ಣ, ArrayList ൚) +58
   Aspose.Slides.Slide.GetThumbnail(Size size) +2367
   Aspose.Slides.Slide.GetThumbnail(Double scaleX, Double scaleY) +215

That is because our rendering engine doesn’t support BulletHeight value equal to 0%.
I have added small workaround for that but that should be tested. Hot fix will available in a day or two.