EnableAjax issue

Hi,

I have noticed a particular behaviour when I set the Gridweb EnableAjax property to true. I have a workbook with 3 worksheets named “P and L par produit”, “Feuil1” and “Sheet1”. OnTabClick I trace the GridWeb1.WebWorksheets.ActiveSheet.Name at differents page life cycle events.

The scenario is : The GridWeb control loads my workbook and displays the first tab “P and L par produit”. Then I click on the 2nd tab “Feuil1”.

Here is what I get when EnableAjax is set to true:

****Page_Init 0 Sheet1
****Page_Load 0 P and L par produit
****OnLoadComplete 0 P and L par produit
****OnPreRender 0 P and L par produit
****OnPreRenderComplete 1 Feuil1

Here is what I get when EnableAjax is set to false:

****Page_Init 0 Sheet1
****OnLoadComplete 1 Feuil1
****OnPreRender 1 Feuil1

It is a little bit embarrassing to get the ActiveSheet only at the PreRenderComplete event.

I have attached a sample project to show you the issue.

I hope you will have a workaround to help me to deal with it,
Thanks

Hi,

I can notice the issue as you have described. I am not sure if this is expected behavior regarding "GridWeb1.WebWorksheets.ActiveSheet.Name" API that involves it differently in different events. Our concerned developer will investigate and we may provide you more details about it.

I have logged a ticket with an id "CELLSNET-41593" for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply,

I need to manipulate other controls according to the Gridweb active sheet index. Since I set EnableAjax to true for using the new selected cell event, my whole application did not work.

That’s why I ask you to give me an update as soon as possible,

Thank you,
Romain

Hi,

It is to update you that our concerned developer has worked over your issue. Hopefully, we can provide you the fix very soon.

We think here is what you can get after using our upcoming version/fix when EnableAjax is set to “true”:

****Page_Init 0 Sheet1
****OnLoadComplete 1 Feuil1
****OnPreRender 1 Feuil1

Hope, it will suit your needs.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you, I am waiting for your fix,

Regards,
Romain

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41593) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.