Encoded Url in an image or link

I have a URL that is pre-encoded inside the json which contains a base64 encoded token…when it renders to pdf it looks good, but when you click the link the link is being decoded which is breaking the link and template. the portion of the url causing the issue sig=ibNRyWMqgLoBvs8yGEogZMMZI%2BkU0KlCPGAjZjiewrs%3D is being decoded to sig=ibNRyWMqgLoBvs8yGEogZMMZI+kU0KlCPGAjZjiewrs= which breaks the link

@exuviae

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document.
  • Please attach the output PDF file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please attach the expected output PDF file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

aspose.zip (10.4 KB)
i have attached the smallest possible json and the template that renders a link…the link itself looks ok, but if you click it, it is decoding the URL that is encoded properly in the json, causing the link to fail.

the option to remove the encoding was apparently removed some time back because “This option is not needed anymore because writing of URI to PDF was improved and cases when disabled escaping was required are handled well now.”

AsposeTest.zip (18.6 KB)
here is a zip containing a console app that does the stamping…you will need to modify the paths to the items in the other zip

@exuviae

We have tested the scenario using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 21.10 and have not found the shared issue. So, please use Aspose.Words for .NET 21.10. We have attached the output PDF with this post for your kind reference.

21.10.pdf (17.7 KB)

I have updated my console app to 21.10 and i am still having the issue when i render the template and click the link.

@exuviae

Could you please share the all steps that you are following to reproduce the same issue at our end? Thanks for your cooperation.