Encryption

We are currently planning to release our product with your Aspose total for .net. At this time, do you have a encryption module inside of the Aspose total for .net? Please let me know ASAP

Hi Jun,

Thanks for contacting support.

We have a component named Aspose.Pdf for .NET which supports the feature to encrypt PDF documents. For further details, please visit Encrypt PDF File using Different Encryption Types and Algorithms.

In case I have not properly understood your requirement, please share some details.

Hi,

We created our software with your developer oem license.

I would like to know ECCN(Export control clasification number) for Aspose total for .Net.

The ECCN is required for us custom or to government when we export our product includes module created with Aspose total for .Net. The number is like 4D992.c.

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!!

Hi Jun-Shida,

My colleagues in our Sales Department will answer your similar questions that you have posted in the Aspose Purchase Forums.

Many thanks

John

Hello, Sorry for delay getting back about this. I am going to attach a zip file containing several documents. I am attaching it to a separate message in cae it is blocked so you will know I tried to send it and can get back to me as apprpriate.

In the .zip, table.docx is the source file. I have isolated the table and striped out the surrounding text for brevity. All the other table.* files are created by converting that file using Aspose Words. They all appear to be fine, apprt from the tex files. The table.cs contains my soucrce code, which won’t work straight off but is is the code once you have sorted the using’s out. I discovered the problem is that I am setting ASCII encoding for the text output. As you wil see, the code to do this is almost the same as the code you sent me a while ago (Alexey Noskov), except that I am generating the SaveOptions class from the output extension and then taking action if it is a saveTxtOpions. If I // out this line, the pound sins are represented as shown in table2.txt, but it is still not right because there is an ASCIII 194 inserted before the ASCII 163 (the pound sign), unless this is the correct representation in UTF8 files, it is the ASCII format that I am primarily after where the pound sing is being replaed by question mark. I would like an explanation of the ASCII 194 if it is incorrect, though, please, as wel.

Is the .pdf formatted corectly? It doesn’t seem to be, it looks a mess in Braille, but my screenreader doesn’t always represent PDF’s cprrectly so I am not sure.

Thank you for your help. I will send tables.zip as soon as I have sent this.

Best wishes, Steven.

@SWH_Wintextware The discussion of this issue is continued in the following thread:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/character-translation/279570/3