Endless saving to HTML (3095)

Hi,

I am writing to you about a problem we encountered in working with MSO Excel documents (xlsx format) using the Aspose Cells v23.6 library.

Specifically, when we open the document (workbook) and then immediately try to save it in HTML format, the save operation never ends.

I already reported this issue, about a year ago, and on that occasion you replied that the problem was solved, but it seems that the solution only applies to the file reported at that time.

I am enclosing link to the archive with a source document and test code for reproducing reported behavior.

Best regards!

Nenad

Link: https://filebin.net/od3s7xgx4qbhetig

@zpredojevic
By using sample file for testing, we can reproduce the issue. I found that the program was running continuously when saving the file to HTML format.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSJAVA-45578

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@zpredojevic

You may please try the following code.

Sample Code:

Workbook book = new Workbook(sourceFile);
HtmlSaveOptions saveOptions = new HtmlSaveOptions();
saveOptions.setHiddenRowDisplayType(HtmlHiddenRowDisplayType.REMOVE);
workbook.save(filePath, saveOptions);