Enlarging a page to fit a drawing does not seem to work

Hello,

As far as I can tell there are two ways to automatically ensure the page is large enough to fit a drawing so that the drawing does not go beyond the page boundaries. These are the LayoutOptions.EnlargePage property and the SaveOptions.AutoFitPageToDrawingContent property.

I have tried both and both of them still result in my diagram going beyond page boundaries. However, when I try leaving them out in code and manually clicking the related option in Visio 2016 instead, it works. Therefore it seems to me that these options are not working properly in Aspose.Diagram. I have attached my example code and a picture of the output in Visio 2016. I am using the evaluation version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET v19.3.

Thank you

asposeExample.zip (31.3 KB)

@AranDhaliwal

Thanks for contacting support.

We were able to replicate the issue in our environment and for the sake of correction, we have logged it as DIAGRAMNET-51629 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate the issue in details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51629) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.4.