We are investigating if Aspose.Tasks can help us to solve a problem with loading and operating data from .mpp files (filled in connected to project server clients, but not published or saved on server) in the same way we operate data from Reporting DB. So we need to load enterpise fields from .mpp file (better if we could access GUIDs of the values to connect them to project server instantly).
Have Aspose.Tasks such functionality and is there some documentation or project in examples?
Update: I can access definitions of enterpise fields through project.ExtendedAttributes, but values are empty. When I open same project through MS Project - I see values in this properties.
- We create project in MS Project 2010, connected to our Project Server PWA;
- We fill project enterprise properties and save project as mpp file, not publishing it to server;
- We copy it to a virtual machine, where Aspose.Tasks-based solution is deployed;
- If we now open it with MS Project 2010 installed there (also connected to Project Server PWA), we will see all enterprise properties correctly;
- If we open file through solution by provided code, we don't get any of enterprise property value.