Enumeration for property 'DataDisplayFormat' has differences with Excel 2010

Hi,

The enumeration for property ‘DataDisplayFormat’ has 9 values, but the last Excel version (2010) has 15 values (see attached image).

You can see enumeration for new items here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd910980%28v=office.12%29.aspx.

Could you please fix the compatibility with last MS Office formats or show me another enumeration, if it already exists?

Thank you,
Alex Shloma

Hi,

I can see the difference checking pivot field's value field settings: "Show values as" in Excel 2010. I can see using the API. e.g
pivotfield.DataDisplayFormat = PivotFieldDataDisplayFormat___________; The enumeration only provides 9 members or so. I have added a ticket for an enhancement with an id: CELLSNET-40095. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

Thank you!

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download:
Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.3.1

Hi,

Unfortunately I have the same result.

I created simple Excel file with pivot table (file is attached).
Data fields: Excel: v7.0.3.1
Jan (Count of Jan) % of Parent Row Total Normal
Feb (Count of Feb) % of Parent Column Total Normal
Mar (Count of Mar) % of Parent Total Normal
Apr (Sum of Apr) Difference From DifferenceFrom

Code snippet:

PivotFieldCollection pfc = pt.DataFields;
for (int i = 0; i < pfc.Count; i++)
{
PivotField pf = pfc[i];
printLine(“DataDisplayFormat”, Enum.GetName(typeof(PivotFieldDataDisplayFormat), pf.DataDisplayFormat), SPACE4); // my inner printing method
}
Thank you,
Alex Shloma

Hi,

We have logged your comment in our database. We will look into it and fix it asap.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: v7.0.3.2, we have fixed the issue.

Thank you.

Thank you!

With new version all works fine!

Best regards,

Alex Shloma

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40095) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.