Equations not correctly rendered (CTS-3361)

Hi,

While converting attached Word document to PDF, I can see that equations are not rendering correctly.

1. In ‘Aa.docx’, the line on X in’t exactly on its top, it has moved towards left instead. Equation alignment is also different from source document.

2. In ‘3.2.P.5.1 Specification.doc’, we see box appearing in many equations in PDF where character is used.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry. Just to let you know our support team have a short break early this week but rest assured your issue will be look into as soon as they return.

Thanks,

Thank Adam !

Hi Rajiv,

Thanks for being patient.
Rajiv:
1. In ‘Aa.docx’, the line on X in’t exactly on its top, it has moved towards left instead. Equation alignment is also different from source document.
While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.9.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-10973. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Rajiv:
2. In ‘3.2.P.5.1 Specification.doc’, we see box appearing in many equations in PDF where  character is used.
I am afraid, I could not find Specification.doc input Word document in the Files.zip. please attach this document again here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Please find the doc file, sorry it seems I missed to add it to zip earlier.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thanks for your inquiry. After an initial test with Aspose.Words for Java 14.9.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side (please see attached out-awjava-14.9.0.pdf). I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from the following link. I hope, this helps.
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10973) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.