Error 400 while appending word documents through aspose-cloud PHP SDK

The following is written with the official aspose.cloud PHP SDK. Can some one explain to me what seems to be the problem with this. I cant figure out how the service uses paths. for example the /progen/ folder is a folder in my website`s root. files exists in subdirectories of that directory. the /progen/ is also the cwd. without specifying it I still get the same error.

$files_docs = array();
                    for($i = 1; $i < count($files); $i++){
                            $f = "/progen/".$files[$i];
                             $entry = new DocumentEntry(array("href" => $f, "import_format_mode" => "KeepSourceFormatting"));
                            array_push($files_docs, $entry);
                    }
                    $docList = new DocumentEntryList();
                    $docList->setDocumentEntries($files_docs);

$f = "/progen/".$files[0];
                    $request = new Requests\AppendDocumentRequest($f, $docList, null, null, null, null, null, $fname);
                    echo json_encode($this->wordsApi->appendDocument($request));

The result i get is:

Type: Aspose\Words\ApiException

Message: [400] Error connecting to the API (https://api.aspose.cloud/v4.0/words/tmp/progen/prop/1646213908/cvs/BAHA%E2%80%99%20ALSHALALFAH%2C%20PhD.docx/appendDocument?destFileName=progen%2Ftmp%2Fprop%2F1646213908%2Fcvs.docx)

Thank you for your support

This topic has been moved to the related forum: Append Multiple Word Documents in PHP with Aspose.Words REST API Throws Error 400 - Free Support Forum - aspose.cloud