Error: Aspose does not support Field flattening in append mode (on ReplaceText)

Hello, i got trial version to check if aspose commit my requirements.

After i tried to do:
            PdfContentEditor pce = new PdfContentEditor();
pce.BindPdf(_inMs);
pce.ReplaceText(“текст”, “”);
pce.Save(@“D:\file.pdf”);

i got error saying Aspose does not support Field flattening in append mode on Save() line.
i’m attached pdf file im used

Hi Alexandr,

This issue is caused due to the absence of the license file. If you set the license file you’ll not have this error any more. If you are evaluating the component, you can get a temporary license from this link.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do let us know.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 19902) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi!

I'm experiencing the same issue. Since concatenating xfa forms doesn't work as expected (see this forum thread), I tried to work around this issue by enabling the user rights for Adobe Reader in Adobe Acrobat for our pdfs. I don't know exactly how this menu item is called in English (I'm using the German version of Adobe Acrobat), so I attached a screenshot of the menu item I used.

However, with these new pdfs the program crashes with the error message "Aspose does not support Field flattening in append mode." when executing the following code:

PdfFileMend pdfFileMend = new PdfFileMend(inputStream, outputStream);
pdfFileMend.AddText(new FormattedText("Test"), 1, 100, 100);
pdfFileMend.Close(); //Program crashes here

I'm using the latest available version 5.4.0 of Aspose.Pdf.Kit and attached the Visual Studio project and the input pdf.

Best regards,
Eric

Hi Eric,

We’ll investigate this issue in detail at our end and you’ll be updated with the results the earliest possible.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Eric,

I have reproduced this problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-25537 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 25537) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)