Error calculating formulas in 17.9

hi, we encounter a lot of problems with formula caluclation in this excel file. Can you verify? In the detail the error is in two sections of sheet CALCULATIONS!C39:AG50 and CALCULATIONS!C57:AG68 with a formula like
La formula è {=SUMPRODUCT(TRANSPOSE(‘CLAIMS AND PREMIUMS - VALUES’!D21:$AH21),OFFSET(‘INTEREST RATES - VALUES’!C$4,0,0,$AG$56-C$56+1,1))+C21}

Thanks in advance for the supprot
Error_Aspose17.9_noMacro.xlsm.zip (368.7 KB)

@bombean1,

Thanks for the template file and details.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by using your template file and following sample code. I found an issue with some formula calculations. The array formulas in the range CALCULATIONS!C39:AG50 and CALCULATIONS!C57:AG68 with a formulas like:
“{=SUMPRODUCT(TRANSPOSE(‘CLAIMS AND PREMIUMS - VALUES’!D21:$AH21),OFFSET(‘INTEREST RATES - VALUES’!C$4,0,0,$AG$56-C$56+1,1))+C21}”
are evaluated as “#VALUE!”.
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(strFileName); 
workbook.CalculateFormula(); 
workbook.Save("E:\\test2\\out1.pdf"); 

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45675” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@bombean1,

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-45675 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

@bombean1,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) .

Your issue “CELLSNET-45675” should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45675) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) .